The average IT guy wears many hats. One second they’re helping a co-worker plug in their computer monitor, and the next they’re trying to figure out why the Internet just went down in the entire office. Sometimes you wonder how they find time to breathe.
Hiring a second IT tech or even a full-time department can help alleviate stress, but finding the right talent for your business is a high-risk game. You’re betting on the well-being of your entire company and placing your cards in the hands of one person or a few people.
Why do this when you could trust an entire company of IT experts to take care of your technology needs? You surely have a few rebuttals that come to mind after reading this, but consider the following benefits of outsourcing your IT before you make an in-house decision.
- Constantly Trained Team. A recent study by Fortune 500 asked CEO’s what their biggest company challenges were, and 72% of them said that “the rapid pace of technological innovation” was their single biggest challenge or among their top three or four challenges. As an IT Service Provider, it’s our job to keep up with changes in technology so our company can survive. We continuously train our technicians and have quick access to internal expert knowledge.
- Cost-Effectiveness. Even if you find the perfect employee, the cost of recruiting, training, and providing salary plus benefits can be astronomical. For the fraction of the cost of one full-time employee, you could pay a flat-monthly cost or pay one-time costs for specific IT projects.
- Increased Cybersecurity. Let’s go back to the previous study. At number two on the list, 67% of CEO’s answered “cybersecurity” as a biggest challenge (keep in mind that most of the answers were not IT related). Protecting your business against cyberattacks is often the difference between sustained success and ending up out of business. IT providers stay up-to-date with the latest scams, ransomware schemes, malware, and other nefarious schemes, and will react immediately if worse comes to worst.
- 24/7 Availability. What’s your plan when your IT team calls in sick or takes a vacation? What happens if your network shuts down while they’re not on the clock? At Tier 1, we don’t operate on a 9-5 schedule. Our technicians are available 24/7 so we can react to issues as soon as they happen.
- Manage Big Data with Ease. From professionally built cloud systems to backup and disaster recovery solutions, all of your data is safe and organized in the hands of an outsourced IT team. Forget about big data-centers that your IT team has to tend to.
Looking for a Quote?
At Tier 1 Techs, we offer a free consultation on your current IT system and deliver solutions that will save you time, money and the stress of handling IT internally. Reach out online or call us at (305) 501-4755 today!